Our adult education programs are open to the community. We welcome anyone interested in learning more about Judaism. Class sizes are intimate and taught in a relaxed environment.
SUNDAYS WITH THE RABBI
“Oy – I am the only Jew in the Room (at my job, in my neighborhood)”
11:00 am – 12:15 pm – in the Sanctuary
People can drop in – don’t have to attend each session
- Sunday, January 27
- Sunday, February 24
- Sunday, March 31
- Sunday, April 7
- Sunday, April 28
- Sunday, May 5
Topics addressed may include:
- What does it mean to be a Modern Jew
- I am Jewish by Birth – but do I really believe?
- My spouse is Jewish – what’s it all about?
- What does Reform Judaism mean?
- What is in my identity that makes me Jewish?
- What do YOU want out of your Jewish Life (other than satisfying guilt and your parents expectations?
- Who Speaks for God?
- Can the Future be Revealed?
ADULT STUDY GROUP
Adult Study Group meets once a month on Wednesday nights.
Check the Weekly Blast for dates and topics.
Participants are asked to RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
An adult discussion group that meets on occasional Saturday mornings. Discussion vary in topic and are lead by Rabbi Block. Check our calendar for dates of upcoming sessions.
Adult Education Programming is free for TBT members. Non-members may be required to pay an enrollment fee. For more details contact email@example.com